I will do passport size photo argent

https://www.fiverr.com/share/ey2bYg

I have 11 years of experience in professional Photoshop editing and working with myself is very flexible. I can provide unlimited revisions to your satisfaction. My expertise includes:


* Professional Model Retouching - Skin retouching, skin tone matching, removing facial wrinkles, teeth whitening, eye brightening, makeup enhancement, slimming, reshaping.

* Image resizing, rotation and cropping.

* Photo manipulation, composing and merging images

* Face swaps

* Color corrections, color enhancement, lighting corrections.

* Add/Remove people and objects.

* Retouching wedding pictures

* Retouching new born photography

* Creating lifestyle images

* Product background removal

* Product color change

* Flyers, brochures and social media ads

* Adding effects


and much more....


It will be an honor to develop a long-term work relationship in your collaboration.

Feel free to contact me 

Many thanks

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding the Connection Between Thought Patterns and Mental Health Disorders

Northern Technical University: A Hub for Engineering and Technological Advancements

Why Hydrocolloid Dressings Are Essential in Modern Wound Care